Hi y’all! (Do you see what I did there?) 🙂
I’m super excited about this picture! I was just in a great mood and feeling sassy so… BOOM! One of my most favorite pics of myself ever. What a great feeling that is!!!
Time for some squirrel-style random thoughts…
- Is it just me or is James Spader playing Raymond Reddington in “The Blacklist” the HOTTEST he has ever been?!?! (And it’s totally ok if it’s just me.) I mean, Daniel Jackson in the Stargate movie was supa-fine, but Reddington is a big ol’ bottle of wicked hotness.
- I’m on a mission… My check in appointment with my doctor this month was BAAAAAAAD. My hormones are the best they’ve ever been, but I gained weight (and lost muscle) and my cellular health has tanked. Sad face. So it’s GAME ON this month!
- Related note: Part of my cellular health is determined by a phase angle measurement. Mine roughly equates to an 80 year old woman. Not good.
- Related note #2: I’ve been strength training like a BOSS. BRING IT ON next month’s check up!
- Does anyone else like these sleeves with the thumb holes? Or is it just me? I think they make me look Avril-90s-grunge cool.
- Today is Halloween! My kids are jazzed and already pumped full of sugar (it’s 2:47pm).
- Related note: One of these years I’m going to dress as Wonder Woman. I was always too heavy for the Wonder Woman underoos as a kid. But I really want to rock the Wonder Woman costume some day. Not like “slutty Wonder Woman”… more like “modest and totally badass Wonder Woman”.
- Somewhat related note: When I left work on Friday, they were installing glass phone rooms (booths) on our floor. I own a purple Superman t-shirt and heavy-rimmed glasses. I’m absolutely giddy about this upcoming photo opp!