Hi there!!!!! I missed you guys!!!!! Today’s thoughts…
- I had the craziest dream about sweeping up ants with my vacuum in my living room. I woke up and went to the kitchen to make coffee and there were ANTS on my COUNTER! How freaky is that?!?!
- Eating bone broth soup for breakfast is my new “jam.” It’s become one of my favorite things.
- Related note #1: Except for fried plantains. That is my true new favorite thing. And I also had some of those for breakfast.
- Related note #2: And Melanie Fiona. She is my true TRUE new favorite thing.
- Related note #2a: I’m aware she is not new. She’s just new to me. I’m getting old so I have no idea what is cool until it’s already “so last year.”
- My youngest told me this morning, “Mom, sometimes you act just a little bit crazy (this was complete with finger measurement) and you kind of don’t act like a mom.”
- Related note again: That was a HUGE compliment to me. 😀
- It’s super foggy and weird outside here today. Kind off surreal.
- I miss writing on here. I’ve been so busy and tired. But I have several draft posts that I am hoping to work on and publish this week because I’M ON VACATION. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Related note (srsly?): That “woo” just made me sound like a college student on Spring Break. Yuck. (And now my daughter’s comment makes much more sense to me. Doh.)