1. Happy Wear Green Day! I blew it today. Didn’t wear green. Didn’t put my kids in green. Didn’t even remember until I dropped them off at school. Oops.
2. Related Note: If that’s the worst thing I forget today, it’s a banner freakin’ day.
3. My youngest named her Barbie’s pet cat Frinkles.
4. I have to keep reminding myself that I am not defined by my job. (“It’s not who I am, it’s just what I do.” Repeat until infinity.) Good thing too or else that’d make me a big fat pain in the arse.
5. Oh Sons of Anarchy… you had me at “the crow flies straight.”
6. Related Note #1: Opie’s death, and then his funeral, kept me awake for 2 days. I literally couldn’t sleep.
7. Related Note #2: I might take my TV dramas a little too seriously.
8. Related Note #3: Well done incorporating all of those actors from The Shield. Well done! (SQUIRREL – When “Shane” was introduced as Aunt Venus, I nearly fell off the couch.)
9. I’m ready for this bone-aching cold weather to be done. Hey! Let’s all wear shorts tomorrow to try and force it to be Spring!