1. I’m so happy that Downton Abbey is back on. Love this show!
2. Valentine’s Day is NOT my favorite, but I have a great idea to celebrate with my kids. It involves balloons and nerf arrows. Muaaaahahahaa!
3. I read an amazing quote recently (citation – some guy who posted something on some FB site I follow)…
– Fair only comes around once a year—the state fair.
4. And here is one from my friend, Betwixt (thanks for letting me steal)…
– Homophobia- the fear that gay men will treat straight men the way straight men treat women.
5. I’m glad the sun has come out this week. It has put me in the BEST mood. 😀 Now if we could just get into some double digit temps on the right side of the thermometer. (SQUIRREL – I’m still pissed at you, Mother Nature)
6. New Year’s Resolution update:
– Eat healthy. I’m on day 14 of my sugar detox. I’ve gained some major mental clarity and I’ve lost almost 5 pounds. It’s so nice to feel better.
– Get strong. I started a yoga class and am feeling some major muscle gain already. Also, I am shakin’ my booty HARD CORE at Zumba every week.
– Emotional health. I *think* I’m making some *slight* progress here. But it’s really hard to tell.
– House renovations AND financial health. I’m also on day 14 of a “Living Well Spending Zero” challenge. I’ve gotten a TON of stuff organized in the house and have saved a lot of money. So far, so good!
– Bucket List Birthday. So far, this is the only one I am failing at. Only 2 weeks left and I have no ideas. Wine and Canvas might be a good option though.
7. Lastly, this is my jam this week (Thanks, Carrie!)… Can You Do This – Aloe Blacc
HVD my peeps! (That stands for Happy Valentine’s Day… not anything gross.)