1. Wow, 2014 is getting on my nerves. Lots of not-so-good curve balls getting thrown my way. But I’m going to try and trick my brain into not being mad. So here goes a Random Thoughts in Bad News/Good News style. 🙂
2. Bad News – I woke up this morning to find that my mailbox has been demolished by the snow plows.
3. Good News – My birthday is 4 weeks from today. Time to start planning my next “Bucket List Birthday Adventure.”
4. Bad News – I think I am getting sick. I’m super stuffy and don’t have much of a voice today. I am singing in a wedding on Saturday.
5. Good News – I’m on Day 2 of a 21 Day Sugar Detox. So far, so good. This is also Day 2 of a Zero Spending month for us – this one is interesting. More to come on both of those soon. 😀
6. Cute News – Zoey begged me to let her sleep in her gymnastics leotard because she was planning to get right up and work out this morning. She stuck to her plan.
7. Fun News – Aly and I made a lighted canopy for her bedroom. It was made from an old hula hoop, leftover ribbon, lights from my wedding, a window scarf I no longer use, and a couple of floral garlands I had laying around. She thinks it’s the coolest thing ever. Mom win.