W A R N I N G ! ! ! ! !
For those of you who have expressed to me how CREEPY you find the “Elf on the Shelf” dolls, AVERT YOUR EYES!!! (Creepy elf doll pics below)
1. Last Monday, my singing group had our last gig of the season. Watching grown men wipe tears from their eyes when I sing might be the biggest compliment I have ever received.
2. Facebook is pissing me off. I don’t know why they changed whatever they did so that fewer people see my posts, but I DON’T like it.
3. My youngest has her first loose tooth. That freaks me out to no end. I’m not ready for this.
4. Elf on the Shelf is the best behavior modification tool on the market. I hear my kids whispering to each other “Stop or N-I-C-O-L-E will hear us.” That’s what they named her and apparently they resort to spelling her name when they are worried about what she will tell Santa. Worth. Every. Penny.
5. I love Legos. Lego Friends (Legos for girls)… BRILLIANT!
6. For the first time in over 2 years, I’m going to make gluten-filled, non-paleo desserts. This means I will have regular sugar and regular flour in my house. I feel so rebellious!
7. Related note: As long as I’m getting all naughty with my desserts, I’m going to do it up right. First to make on the list is called “Sex in a Pan“. Oh yes, this is happening. 😉