Confession – These are actually my “thoughts” from last Friday. So this should actually be titled “Random Thoughts 11/22/2013.” Anyway….. to the thoughts!!!
1. Paying bills makes me nauseous.
2. My youngest is home sick today. I haven’t had this kind of quality time to spend with her in a very long time.
3. Related note #1: I’m thrilled that she likes TV shows that are actually educational. She asks for them and I don’t even have to trick her into watching them. Win!
4. Related note #2: She has imaginary friends. The two I hear most about are Dorthief (not Dorothy) and Glinda. (SQUIRREL – Both are from The Lizard Devoz. Don’t try to correct her. Trust me. The lizard’s name is Devoz. End of story.) Dorthief makes very bad choices and often gets in trouble.
5. Related note #3: Apparently we are in the stage of saying “you know” in every sentence… a lot. So you know she says it like you know 13 or 14 times you know per sentence.
6. I’ve done 5 loads of laundry today and I have at least 4 more to do.
7. I’ve been in my pajamas all day long.
8. I have amazing friends. They know me better than I know myself. Thanks, guys. You’re the best.