1. I’ve been playing a game about singing monsters most of the evening. And I’m already obsessed and am sitting here waiting for my timers to run out and for my monster eggs to hatch so I can play more.
2. I’m a nerd. A BIG one. Now that I’m in my 40s, I think that’s the coolest thing in the world. I’ve been told I’m the life of the freakin’ party! WOOOO!!!
3. Related note: Oddly, I have been feeling a lot like I did in junior high and high school lately. And I am having the same thoughts I did back then. Popular kids SUCK. Nerdy is the new popular. Mark my words.
4. (For those of you who are my Facebook friends, this is a repeat. Apologies.) I have been trying to be a good example for my kids with my diet and exercise. The girls and I were doing bicep curls together tonight. I caught them later doing it on their own and counting reps together. WIN!
5. (Another repeat… another apology.) I am the undisputed champion of Wii “Just Dance” at my house. I played two controllers at once tonight. Don’t act like your not impressed.
6. The chicken cacciatore I ate for dinner is the best I have ever made.
7. Although I have performed (music) literally hundreds of times, karaoke scares the living hell out of me. I have so much anxiety attempting to perform something I have not practiced. To my friends from the outing last night, I was terrified to do that. Thanks for being so supportive.
8. Today has been the most relaxing day I’ve had in over a year. There’s just something about spending the day in yoga pants and a sports bra with no makeup and my hair undone that makes me really happy. Ahhhhhhhh.
Hope you are having a GREAT weekend!!!