1. The new Eminem album (The Marshall Mathers LP2) is fan-freakin’-tastic. I had a very surprising emotional response to the first track. Wow. DON’T YOU JUDGE ME!
2. I get to go bowling tomorrow afternoon instead of work. Can’t wait!
3. Related note: I extremely proud to work with the people I do. I was humbled today by the selfless giving I saw. (M.C. literally brought me to tears.)
4. I use sports metaphors incorrectly… but I’m trying to learn.
5. Many of my friends have been posting what they are grateful or thankful for. So far all I can come up with is gluten-free cookie dough. I’m sure I can do better. I’ll work on that.
Hope you all had a good evening! I sure did!!!