1. I’m not ready for it to be November.
2. When I got home from work today, I realized that all I had ingested thus far was coffee, a zucchini muffin, and an ice cream sundae (that I ate for lunch). This behavior *might* be contributing to my weight gain.
3. Related note – I scheduled an appointment with my nutritionist. I’m disappointed that I feel I need to go again, but I’m happy that there’s hope to feel better.
4. Other related note – My endocrinologist suggested a new med that she thought might help with the symptoms I explained to her. After doing my research, the script is for an anti-obesity pill that can cause heart problems and depression. My first thought is “Are you effing kidding me?” And my second thought is :-(.
5. I have a naked barbie doll in the cupholder of my car. Why wouldn’t I?
6. The last time I intentionally spent the day lounging around and watching movies (and not a sick day) was when I was pregnant with my first daughter. She’s 7 now.
7. I’m such a lightweight nowadays that I have to mix my Rumchata with milk. (Coconut milk, of course. You know… paleo.)
8. This blog makes me happy! I like that my friends read it and I am tickled that strangers do too.
Enjoy your weekend!