1. I avoid the nightly local news at all costs. It’s awful and is filled with only negative, depressing stories. I also try to avoid previews of the news. Even that is enough to keep me awake at night.
2. Went on a 1 mile walk at lunch today as a memorial to a friend we lost a couple of weeks ago. *THAT* should have been on the news.
3. I suffer from what I refer to as “pedestrian rage.” It’s just like road rage, but it’s while I am walking instead of driving. I almost threw my shoe at a car today. They deserved it.
4. My 7-year-old daughter decided to dress as Darth Vader for Halloween. She wore her costume and mask with a ponytail and high heeled ankle boots. Looked like a tiny Sith Supermodel.
5. I believe I am a good candidate to allow into a doomsday shelter if/when the zombie apocalypse occurs. Oh yes, I’ve got skills. (Details coming soon in new post)
Enjoy the rest of your Tuesday, y’all!